PUBLIC UTILITY REGULATORY AUTHORITY
DOCKET NO. 10-10-08
DPUC INVESTIGATION into CITIZENS TELEVISION, INC.
REQUEST TO CLOSE DOCKET
Citizens Television, Inc. (“CTV”), the subject of the above docket, hereby represents the
- The above matter was instituted by the filing of a Complaint from N’Zinga Shani in regards to CTV suspending her from using its facilities.
- On November 4, 2010, the Public Utility Regulatory Authority (“PURA”) held a Technical Meeting to allow the parties to be heard on said Complaint.
- On November 9, 2010, PURA issued a Procedural Order requiring CTV to comply with several directives.
- Since the issuance of the Procedural Order, CTV has complied with all directives,including but not limited to:
- Holding a meeting on December 9, 2010 with CTV producers to review the Rules and Procedures;
- Providing monthly notifications to PURA of the number of programs produced by Ms. Shani at CTV and the number of times that Ms. Shani’ s programs have aired; and
- Revising the Rules and Procedures to clarify the limits on airing programming.
- The above docket has been opened for 6.25 years.
- To date, CTV has provided approximately 31 monthly and yearly reports with no substantial change in their content.
- CTV has fully complied with the Procedural Order and believes that keeping the above docket open for the filing of further reports will provide no additional benefits to the parties involved and only serve to drain scarce resources.
WHEREFORE, for the foregoing reasons, CTV respectfully requests that Docket No.1 0-10-08 be closed.
CITIZENS TELEVISION, INC.
This is to certify that a copy of the foregoing was mailed, postage pre-paid, or sent
electronically on this 17th day of February, 2017, to:
845 West Woods Road Hamden, CT 06518
Sharon L. Codeanne Shm:.Q.1.1_.CodefmneU!’cable.comcast.com
David Bogan davidJ1oganai)loc~“~tord.colll tar,,!. tri Jon(qlLQ_9.kel ord .com
Taren O’Connor firstname.lastname@example.org
LAW OFfICES OF JOHN Q_ GALE, LLC· ATTORNEYS AT LAW
363 Main Street· Hartford, Connecticut 06106 • Juris No. 08052 • Tel (860) 522-8296 • Fax (860) 522-8298